Leitrim Development Company wishes to recruit a part time Multi Task Assistant to work 11 hours per week, Monday, Wednesday and Thursday.Job summary: Assisting with the delivery of day care services to older people, this includes facilitating occupational activities and gentle exercises, serving meals, personal care, record keeping and laundry.
Responsible to: Older Persons Services Coordinator
Location: Ballinaglera Health Centre, Ballinaglera, Co. Leitrim.
Position: You will be required to work 11 hours per week over three days, Monday, Wednesday & Thursday.
Qualifications and Person Specification
- FETAC Level 5 Healthcare support Major Award (Essential)
- Have undertaken other relevant training (Desirable)
- Have experience of working with older people (preferable)
- Have excellent communication skills
- Enthusiastic, patient and hardworking
- Work well on their own initiative & as part of a team
- Garda Vetting will apply