Leitrim Development Company wishes to recruit a part time Coordinator to deliver this project 2 days per week for 24 weeks.Job Title: Coordinator for the Regeneration of Social Enterprise in Northwest
Role: To administer & coordinate the allocation of funding under Covid -19 Social Enterprise Regeneration Programme in the Northwest.
Reports to: Michael Bruen, Training, Education & Enterprise Support Worker
Address of work: Church Street, Drumshanbo, Co Leitrim
Contract Type: This will be a specified purpose 24 week contract for 2 days per week.
Essential Qualification & Person Specification
- Minimum 2 years Project Management experience
- Third level qualification in a relevant discipline
- Knowledge of eTenders & procurement principles
- Experience in mentoring
- Garda Vetting will apply
- Travel will be required therefore a full clean drivers licence is essential
- Excellent planning & Organisation Skills
- Building relationships/Team & Leadership skills
- Excellent communication skills both oral and written
Full Job description is available on request at email@example.com. In order to apply please submit a letter of application and a current Curriculum Vitae, by email stating SERP Coordinator to firstname.lastname@example.org Leitrim Development Company, Church St, Drumshanbo, Co. Leitrim by 4pm pm Thursday the 17th Aug 2021. Shortlisting will apply. Proposed interview date 20th August.
Consortia group Leitrim Development Company, Sligo Leader Partnership, Donegal Local Development Company & Inishowen Development Partnership.
Add a Comment