Leitrim Integrated Development Company CLG invites applications for the position of Leitrim PPN Resource Worker.
Job Summary: The purpose of this role is to support the work of the PPN Secretariat to continue to develop the PPN in Leitrim as an effective structure to promote public engagement and participation via the environmental, social inclusion and community sectors.
Responsible to: Social Inclusion Manager with support from the Supervisory working group consisting of Leitrim PPN, Leitrim County Council and Leitrim Development Company
Location: Leitrim Development Company, Church St, Drumshanbo, Co. Leitrim. Access to your own transport is required as travel across the county will be part of this role.Position: Full Time, 35 hours per week, Time in Lieu System in Operation
Qualifications and Experience:
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience working in the community and voluntary sector
- A proactive approach to work, with the ability
- to work independently and in a self-directed manner without close supervision.
- Knowledge and understanding of public participation and the barriers to participation
- Knowledge and experience of the community and voluntary, environmental and/or social inclusion sectors.
- Experience of building, managing partnerships and relationships across a wide range of key stakeholders.
- Project management experience & ability to manage multiple projects at once.
- A positive attitude with an ability to work as part of a team, under pressure and to act on your own initiative.
- Strong analytical, report writing, strategic, organisational, governance, financial skills.
- Excellent facilitation skills and communication skills.
- Leadership, people management skills and excellent IT literacy skills
- Flexibility, enthusiasm, commitment and an open mind.
- Garda vetting will apply
Click here for Full Job Description and Application Form or email email@example.com. In order to apply please submit the application form by email stating Leitrim PPN Resource Worker to firstname.lastname@example.org by 12 noon on Friday, December 3rd 2021. Shortlisting will apply. Interviews will take place on the week beginning 13th of December 2021.