Leitrim Development Company wishes to recruit a full time Payroll & HR Assistant to their Finance function. This challenging role offers the opportunity to work across a range of programmes which will combine many aspects of Finance.
- General administration duties
- Dealing with incoming & outgoing correspondence/queries
- Processing of weekly/fortnightly & monthly payroll with all changes recorded
- Maintaining HR records & relevant paperwork
- File management & GDPR best practice
- Recording leave/timesheet management
- Input & maintain employees on Sage payroll system
- Retrieving & applying Revenue Personal Numbers to employees
- Time & Pay calculations
- Payroll Backups
- Issuing payslips
- Compiling & forwarding payroll reports
- Creating bank files
- Creating nominal files
- Validating payrolls
- Submitting payrolls to Revenue
- The successful applicant will have 2+ years’ experience within a busy HR/payroll role (practice or industry), a relevant HR/payroll qualification would be an advantage
- Working knowledge and use of SAGE payroll desirable
- Fast learner with the ability to work on own initiative
- Professionally persistent in achieving deadlines
- Excellent communication and presentation skills (verbal and written), with attention to detail
- Strong proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office, specifically MS Excel and the ability for data extraction and reporting
- Highly organised with the ability to manage multiple activities, simultaneously to accomplish goals, establishes efficient work procedures to meet objectives and be skilled in prioritising
Conditions of Employment
Remuneration will be between €27K ‐ €29K per annum and commensurate with experience.
Initial twelve‐month contract.
Further Information / Application
To apply for this position, please submit your CV with a cover letter by email to email@example.com, referencing “Payroll & HR Assistant”, to arrive on or before 5pm on 23rd March 2023.
Leitrim Development Company is an Equal Opportunities Employer
This company receives grant aid from Leitrim Local Community Development Committee under the Rural Development Programme which is financed by the Irish Government under the Rural Development Programme Ireland 2014‐2023 and by the European Agricultural Fund for Rural Development: Europe investing in Rural Areas.
The Social Inclusion and Community Activation Programme (SICAP) 2018‐2022 is funded by the Irish Government through the Department of Rural and Community Development and co‐funded by the European Social Fund under the Programme for Employability, Inclusion and Learning (PEIL) 2014‐2020
Add a Comment