Advice & Guidance
Leitrim Development Company provides support to individuals who are interested in returning to learning. Individuals are assisted to explore lifelong learning opportunities. Support can be provided on a one-to-one basis or in a group setting.
The service aims to:
- Provide guidance and advice on learning supports and educational opportunities.
- Assist individuals to identify their skills, interests and goals.
- Provide information on funding opportunities and entitlements.
- Put mechanisms in place to facilitate and respond to individual needs.
- Develop a Personal Action Plan with each individual which is tailored to fit their needs.
Leitrim Development Company also conducts a number of information seminars which focus on lifelong learning opportunities. The aim of the seminars is to provide educational and career guidance to individuals who are interested in returning to education. All learning levels are catered for including those with literacy and numeracy difficulties.
For more information contact:
Education & Youth Support Worker
Leitrim Development Company
Tel: 071 9641770